Where can you drink wine, eat seafood, and save the Bay this weekend? Why, the Eastside Winery Regatta in Healdsburg of course!
$5 from each ticket and 10% of the day’s wine sales is donated to Save The Bay.
Sail over to the 8 wineries of Sonoma County’s Eastside Bunch, as they embark on celebrating the Bay Area leg of the America’s Cup race and navigate their support to Save The Bay. Each location will be pairing wine with a superb seafood dish (think fresh oysters, seafood pizza, paella and more) provided by Diavola Pizzeria, Chef Peter Leary and Chef Fabiano Ramaci to name a few.
When: This Saturday, August 4, 2012, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Check in at any Eastside Bunch winery, listed below
- Acorn Winery 12040 Old Redwood Hwy, (707) 433-6440
- Deux Amis Winery 602 Limerick Lane, Healdsburg, (707) 431-7945
- Limerick Lane 1023 Limerick Lane, (707) 433-9211
- Merriam Vineyards 11650 Los Amigos Road, (707) 433-4032
- Mietz Cellars 602 Limerick Lane, (707) 433-7103
- Mutt Lynch Winery 602 Limerick Lane, (707) 942-6180
- Rodney Strong Vineyards 11455 Old Redwood Highway, (707) 431-1533
- Viszlay Vineyards 851 Limerick Lane, 707-481-1514
Purchase tickets: $35 in advance, $45 at the door, $10 for designated driver tickets.
Save The Bay is excited to be the non-profit partner and beneficiary of this Sonoma County event. A special thanks to the Eastside Bunch for helping to ensure a healthier San Francisco Bay for future generations.
– Kaitlin Chandler, Development Associate